Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"All the world is a birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much." George Harrison

Hey folks, today is my birthday...Hooray! I'm 37 years old and loving life! I'm married to a wonderful woman and have 2 fantastic children...life couldn't be sweeter.

I don't know why I feel this way, but while I was at the gym this morning on the stationary bicycle, I was thinking that my life is going to change for the better.
Those that know me know that I have suffered some great losses the past few years. I think I've dealt with them as well as could be expected.

Going through and overcoming those personal struggles, I have come to realize that ANYTHING is possible. I just wonder what the good lord has in store for me next.

What will I be called upon to do? Clearly, my mission is to help people. Every job I've ever had has been service oriented. I spent almost 17 years of my life working in the Human Services field, and worked 4 years in Human Resources. What do those 2 fields have in common? They both deal with "HUMANS".

What does all this mean? I have no idea. All I know is today is my birthday, and since this is my blog, I will just share what's on my melon. LOL!

Feel free to leave a comment on what you think I was put on this earth to do. I'd love to hear your comments.

I love you Jill ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday kid. next time i see you ill buy you a beer at marys deli -- joe lo

reghec said...

Happy birthday my friend. I wish nothing but the best for and your family and, your right this is your time. You of all people are do. What you should do with your life is write an advice colum that is your real calling in life.

joyce said...

Hey Chris first I would like to say have a happy and blessed Birthday may god continue to bless you and your family.I believe you were put here to talk and bless others with information. We all can always use good clean information, also which can be paid for at the right time in life. I do see that you are a hard worker and have that WIT attitude and a clear speaking voice. Ask God to guide you and he will. QueenB aka mamjo

Deeder said...

I think you're the BEST!
Love Mom