Thursday, July 23, 2009

Did you know that most people die at the age of 21, but are buried at 71?

I know you're like...What did he just say? But it's true! Most of us die at 21 and are buried at 71. What does that tell you? It tells me that the majority of us are walking corpses because our spirits are DEAD!

We are taught that going to school and getting a degree pretty much ensures that you'll have the life that you always dreamed of as a child. Hmmm...

How many people do you know with college degrees that are living the lives they always hoped they'd be living? I personally don't know anyone like that. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are folks that are living the lifestyle they always wanted following the advice of their parents.

As a matter of fact, I just saw "The True Hollywood Story" about Will Smith yesterday. Will's mother didn't want him to pursue his music career. She didn't think being a rapper would be something he could use to make anything of himself.
She wanted him to go to college to become an engineer.


Because Will believed in himself more than his mother did at the time...
Will decided to go out and sign that recording deal that made him a millionaire almost INSTANTLY!

The rest, is as they say...HISTORY!

You guys have the same opportunity here today, check this out!
www.chrislikes2share.com

Years later Will said to his mother on camera very respectfully...
"You have HORRIBLE career advice!"

I think he's right, his mother did have horrible career advice for him at that time.
The truth is, it wasn't her fault! That's how she was raised to believe. Will's mother is an educated woman. She did everything she encouraged her son to do with the hopes that HE will somehow "make it" using those methods.

What do you think you should do with your life at this point?

I'll leave you with a quick story, and let me know your thoughts...

A man says to God "Lord, I would like to win the lottery! I deserve to win that darn lottery!" A week goes by, and guess what..he doesn't win the lottery.

He prayed every day for 3 more weeks, and still didn't win the lottery. Now the man is angry with God. He screams out loud "God, why haven't you let me win the lottery? I've been praying every single day for 3 whole weeks! Why aren't you answering my prayers?"

God simply said, "You know, it would help if you bought a lottery ticket!"


With that being said, here's your winning lottery ticket right here! www.chrislikes2share.com

No comments: