Friday, July 17, 2009

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

What is failure anyway? Failure is an earned privilege believe it or not. Without failure, there would be far less advances in our lives. The problem is that most of us see our failures as something to be ashamed of.

I suppose that we should be ashamed of those failures if we "fail" to learn from them. How many times have we tried something that just didn't turn out the way we expected?

I know I have tried several things in the past that have failed for me miserably! For instance, I tried my hand at network marketing when I was in college...way back in the day.

I'm sure that many of you opportunity seekers have heard of Herbalife. I got involved with Herbalife as a distributor because of the nice income opportunity, and because the produced an excellent product. I was very happy with the results from some of the weight loss products.

So why did I fail? Simply because I didn't have what I needed to be successful. I wasn't educated in what was necessary for me to have a fair chance of earning anything. I mean, I was a college student trying to sell products that promote good health and well being to people that at that time truly believed they were invincible!

Go ahead, feel free to call me an idiot...because I was! But was it all my fault?

The person that enrolled me into Herbalife never told me ANYTHING about marketing and knowing who my target demographic was. If that person has the common sense to know that they would have made so much more money if only they had taken the time to teach the people in their down-line how to move the product, instead of just sending them out into the wild hoping that something happens.

It's because I had the opportunity to experience that failure I had in college is why I now understand what it takes to be successful in network marketing.

As the economy continues to plummet and layoffs and bankruptcies fill the news, isn't it your time to take the bull by the horns and secure your and your family's financial future?

Here are 6 steps that you should probably follow in order for you to be a successful network marketer:

1. You got to have patience. Many new people who do get involved in network marketing think that they will make a nice comfortable full time income in just a few weeks. Very few do that, but it will take you some time. So make sure that you give your business some time to succeed. If you don't, you are on the right track to another FAILURE.

2. They have the persistence of a bulldog. The lack of persistence and consistency is one of the major causes of failure. Many people are good "starters" but very poor "finishers" of everything they start. They tend to give up at the first sign of defeat. Successful network marketers know that it is important to be persistent and consistent even though they work hard and don’t see any results for a while. Although that shouldn't happen with this program, it's too easy!

3. They set goals. Athletes, successful business-people, lawyers, doctors, and great achievers in all fields use goal setting. Statistics show people who write down their goals have over an 80% higher success rate of achieving them. Since I started doing this, I have seen a marked improvement in my results.

4. They set short-term goals. Short-term goals are usually simpler and easier than long-term goals. Why? Well, writing them can help you have more frequent victories, and building momentum with each one you complete. If you do that, you can have more excitement and more motivation as you reach those goals on time. When you do reach you short-term goals, don't forget to reward yourself and celebrate.

5. They write down their WHY. Why did they really get into network marketing? What made them start their own business? Is it because they wanted to be their own boss? Is it because they wanted more freedom and time to spend with their family? More money? What ever their WHY is, they always know it so that it keeps them going when things are not going well for them.

6. They replace their negative self-talk. They know that they are the creator of their thoughts and beliefs. Successful network marketers know how to replace negative self-talk and change it to positive self-talk. Remember, the only voice we can hear 100% of the time is our own, so be careful what you say to yourself.

People, especially friends and family, try to brain wash you along the way. They tell you that you will not succeed. They laugh at you. They tease you, and tell you it won't work. But don’t listen. Work your business and make it work. At the end you'll become so successful that family and friend eventually join you too.

Here are some more insider secrets to how the average person like you and me make it big in network marketing:


*BONUS* YOU MUST train your first level down-line members to duplicate their efforts. Show them how to advertise. Give them all the resources they need in order to succeed. If you're down line is successful, you will be more successful. This is why I will be giving everyone that signs up under me a FREE Bum Marketing E-Book.

C'mon folks, step out of that comfort zone. Many people don’t like to step out of their comfort zone and that is why they never succeed.

The clock is ticking. Get into network marketing now and stick with it no matter what so that your future and the future of those you love is more secured. In case you haven't been paying attention, that's where the world is moving towards. You could either be a player or a spectator...which one makes the money? It's not all those people in that stands, it's those guys on the field isn't it?

There's nothing left to say except, get involved today!

http://www.chrislikes2share.com

No comments: