Friday, July 3, 2009

I know I haven't been here in a while...

I realize I've been slacking, but life has been really busy lately. Ok, here's the reader's digest version of the last 6 months....

If you guys remember, I used to be a Human Resources manager...until I became another victim of the economy. I don't think i have to tell you what a horrible feeling that stirred up in me.
I was upside down in my thinking...just lost.

After about a week of sulking and driving my wife totally INSANE, I decided that I would take what the good lord gave me as a sign to take my life in a different direction.

I said that I will shift my focus toward my Internet Marketing pursuits...to blazes with Human Resources.

I began to focus on some of the different Internet programs I enrolled in earlier in the year, Zero2Richs being one of them.

It was so easy, I figured if I could just put the energy I was putting into being miserable into my business and making money, I would be much better off.

Well, that's exactly what I did!

Zero2Riches is FREE to join as you may have read in my earlier post. I'll just quickly re-cap for those that aren't familiar with the program.

Basically, all you have to do is complete some offers and try not to spend more than $5 if you can help it because your sponsor will reimburse you up to $5 for any of the offers completed.

I did it for less than $5 and was reimbursed $5 from my sponsor, so I was actually paid just for getting started.

By the way, YOU WILL NEED TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER RIGHT AFTER YOU GET THE CREDIT IN ORDER TO NOT GET A RECURRING CHARGE ON YOUR CREDIT CARD!

The whole thing will be explained to you on Chrislikes2share.com!

You could also sign up here if you like...

The crazy thing is they shut down Zero2Riches, which for me was another horrible experience...until they revamped it!

Now we have Zero2Riches Extreme!

Join with me as your sponsor. I'll keep you updated on everything to help you make as much money as possible!

It's true, you can make money for free using the Internet...

Let's do it together, shall we?

I also work with something that will be SURE to knock your socks off!!

Check this out today! Live Life For A Change!

No comments: