Monday, July 6, 2009

How was your 4th of July folks!?

I had a wonderful Independence Day! I attended a family BBQ that lasted for 2 days!! It was INSANE!! I had a great time.

The best part is that I was able to get 15 new referrals while I was partying with my family, essentially doing nothing towards building my business. Provided all those people complete their 1.0 credit offers, I will have earned $750 minus the $5 reimbursement to each of my referrals totaling $75 , which leaves me with a net total of $675.

I don't think I did too badly I'd say. Wouldn't you like to be in a position to spend more time with your family and not have to worry about keeping the lights on?

Those days are long gone with a low-risk program like this one. If you choose to sign up under me, I'll throw in a FREE E-book on how to drum up clients/referrals for your business once you've completed your 1.0 trial offers.

For more complete details, check this out now http://www.chrislikes2share.com

If you wanted to sign up, feel free to click on the banner below...


Things are going very nicely folks....let's do this!

No comments: