Saturday, August 1, 2009

The foundation for success is based on honesty, character, integrity, faith, love and loyalty...it's really all about balance!

The truth is everything works better when there's balance. I admit, I continue to struggle with this to this day. My wife tries to remind me of what she believes I should also focus on instead of being successful, such as our relationship and family. I now see that she's often right, but please don't tell her that I said that...LOL!

In order to build ANYTHING log-lasting, you'll need a solid foundation. In my opinion, the foundation should be one's mindset. One should try to keep a positive attitude when approaching your business. I suggest you also focus on how you an help people instead of "making money".

I urge you to NOT believe a word I say because everything I say comes from my own personal experiences. Once I decided to shift my focus from making money to asking myself how can I help people, things started to make a HUGE turn-around in my life and in my business pursuits.

Clearly we all have a basic need to make money in order to manage our everyday needs...that's just a fact. Don't get me wrong, I'm all about my numbers and how I can improve, but that's not the ONLY thing I focus on as I once did just a few short months ago.

Thanks to my wife being as family oriented as she is, I believe her influence has helped to shift my focus and consequently improve my results in business and in our home life.

"People who have good relationships at home are more effective in the marketplace."
Zig Ziglar

If you'd like to join a winning team of people making money using the Internet as your vehicle, I love to have you if you're willing to shift your focus a little to create a more balanced life.

Check this out for more information. http://www.chrislikes2share.com

Simply enter your name and email address at the bottom of the page for a complete explanation of how this exciting program works.

It's time to make a move, so let's go to work!

2 comments:

J-Boogie said...

Wow...well I'm sure you know I REALLY liked that blog. My favorite one so far! I know are doing a good job of becoming more and more balanced everyday as a family. Love you!

J-Boogie said...

Oooops, forgot the "we" in my previous comment....."WE are doing a good job..."