Sunday, August 16, 2009

Article Marketing Is Essential For Success


Hey folks! I realize I've been away for a while, but life has had a hold on me ya know!?

Anyway, as promised, I will share what I know to help you with your FREE Internet Marketing strategies.

Today's tip is simply...CONTENT!

If you want to get your site recognized, you'll need to let people know that it exists, don't you?

The question is, how do we do that without spending tons of cash?

The answer is write articles!

Article marketing is essential for your success in Bum Marketing.

I come across some lazy-ass marketers that think they'll be successful by submitting 1 article per month.

If you come across anyone like that, ask them how their bank account looks.
They'll most likely change the topic.

To be successful you'll need to submit at least 1 article per week. Try for 1 a day to at least 10 FREE article directories.

Because this is a FREE technique you'll have to expect that you probably won't see immediate results. It'll take some time, but when it takes of....you'll be pleased!

I hope those of you that have decided to join up with Zero2Riches Extreme find this information helpful to your campaigns. If you have any questions/comments, please feel free to add them here. Stay tuned for more FREE Internet Marketing tips.

To your success!

1 comment:

Oldbuddy said...

I made good money from the original Zero2Riches, but dropped it when they started charging.