Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Time Truly IS Money...

Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the 'gotta have it' scale.
Zig Ziglar

How true is that statement, huh? If you're over 35 yrs old, you have probably already figured out that money IS NOT the most important thing in life, but it sure doesn't hurt to have it right?

This blogs purpose is to share with others what it is that I do to make money online. My personal goal is to at some point help as many people as I can make their first $100 online in 2013.

If you're reading this you already know that it's not only possible, but virtually GUARANTEED...IF you actually take the steps needed to reach the goal. I realize that sounds super simple, but many of us choose to not take action for a host of reasons.

Let me be very clear here...YOU WILL MAKE MONEY ONLINE IF YOU CAN FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!

Making money online is very much like baking a cake. It's following a recipe that will give you the same result each time you follow it.

If you REALLY think about it - it really is just that easy. The problem is; as I mentioned earlier, many of us refuse to follow instructions...as they are laid out. We always want to cut a corner, or make an alteration to the original plan, then wonder why we're not getting the results we were promised.

That's like substituting poop for meatballs and wondering why your plate stinks...

I'm not saying this to put anyone down, I was the same way until I realized that maybe part of my lack of success was my fault.

Imagine that...something being MY FAULT...

Once I came to that realization, I decided to try something different.

This might sound incredible, but what I did was I went back to all of the "Make Money Online" programs I purchased over the years that I decided didn't work, and tried to follow the instructions as they were laid out. It kinda' felt almost like going back to an old girlfriend that didn't even look that good - asking for her to give it another shot - which by the way almost never works out.

You'll never guess what happened...

Some Of Those Programs Actually Worked!

Not all of them mind you, I would say that about 75% that I re-visited earned me some income where I once failed. It was pretty insane to see that these things were making money.

So what does this mean?

It means that I wasted so much time being stupid, when I could have spent that time getting rich!

Ask yourself how hard it is to make $100 online. It's really not that hard when you consider that making $100 online is the equivalent of selling a $10 item 10 times. Do you think that would be hard to do?

If not, then consider making $1000 online. That's like selling $100 products 100 times.

All you need is a step by step by step process to follow to get that same result.

With that being said, making a few thousand dollars per month on line is easy. What's not easy is the products that most people try to sell.

Most people try to sell ClickBank products that will teach you how to make money. Clickbank is cool, but people are getting sick of learning what could happen IF they would just buy this new "push-button" system that will make them this magical $10000000.00 in 30 days or less.

We've all seen those silly claims. If you want to make legitimate money online, I recommend selling physical products. Like baby items, high ticket kitchen items etc.

These are products that people are looking to buy online to save money. These are products that will always be profitable. Physical products are NOT the next BIG thing. These are items that EVERYONE uses everyday.

I learned from a woman named Sara Young. She has a course that shows you EXACTLY how to make EASY money online. Now, when I say easy, I don't mean sit on your butt and do nothing and make money. No such thing exists.

But if you're interested in learning how you can take about an hour of your day that is normally spent being unproductive and investing that time into yourself - then you should get started with a proven 'recipe' that works like gang busters...especially if you follow it to the letter.

The best part of  this is the course teaches how to use free methods to their fullest potential to maximize your time investment.

Click Here To Learn How To Finally Make Money Online

No comments: