Tuesday, June 22, 2010

4 Ways To Boost Your Website Sales Today!




Today's goal is to share with you some tips about building and managing your customer list. Remember: if you have a website with a customer list, you MUST email your customers to raise your income.

The most common way to do it is by writing newsletters. Newsletters can be a pain to write, but guarantee a very good return on investment. Thanks to my experience, I put
together four simple MUST FOLLOW rules that can turn a poor newsletter marketing into a great success...Enjoy!

1: Broadcast Monthly - As a rule I send out at least one message per month just to keep communication lines open. You don't want to constantly be barraging your customers with sales every email so in my monthly broadcasts I usually inform my customers of new resources that have become available at my site. I often upload free articles that I source from copyright-free places or websites that I partner with. If you can, try and create unique resources of real value - writing articles yourself is an option if you have knowledge about the industry your business operates in. I inform my customers about the new resources and end with a small reminder about our services - 10% sales pitch, 90% good content.

2: Offer Discounts - I have a list of people that have yet to become customers, my prospects list. For this list I have an automatic series of responses sent out, first starting weekly, then turning monthly that offers them enticements to join. Once a prospect has been subscribed to my list for a long time I have an automatic email go out offering them a discount to try my business out. I even cut the price to the point where I don't make a profit just to get the prospect to trial the service. I know if they like it they will use it again so often the act of converting them into a customer is the final roadblock that a discount offer removes.

3: Encourage Referrals - One of my favorite techniques is to offer incentives for my present customers to bring in their family and friends. The easiest customers to acquire are from
current customers recommending your business. Word of mouth is always the best marketing method so why not encourage it as much as you can? Each current customer is potentially the best salesperson you could ever find and sometimes all it takes is an offer, like a credit for services/discount voucher or even just an email suggesting they tell friends about your business. Happy customers are happy to spread the word, they just sometimes need a little nudge to do it.
4: Market Research - Are you considering launching a new product?
Maybe you want to know what your clients think of your customer service? How about gathering statistics about your customer demographics to help with future marketing efforts?

All these questions can be answered by sending a survey to your list.
Perhaps you can offer incentives to fill out a survey such as discount vouchers, two-for-one deals or free samples. However you do it, your current list is a fantastic store of data just waiting to be accessed. Services like SurveyMonkey.com give you the tools to create online surveys easily, which can be linked from or included in one of your broadcast emails to your
list.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
TODAY'S INSTANT MONEY TIP
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If you still don't have a customer list, here is a quick
step-by-step guide to build one fast:

1: Create a page on your website to collect visitors'
information, such as their name and email address. Tell them
that if they sign-up for your newsletter you'll give them a free
sample of your product, or some other deal.
**I usually give them something that they would otherwise need to buy in order to be successful.**

2: Don't buy targeted traffic! You can drive targeted traffic to your campaign
and redirect the traffic to the page you built to collect visitors' information.
How sweet is that?

3: That's it! People will sign-up for your newsletter and will
receive emails from you. Send them monthly newsletters following
the four rules above and they will, sooner or later, buy your
products!

Click here to get a targeted traffic to your site NOW!:
http://insanetrafficsecrets.info

No comments: